SAW: The Ride - BLOG

Remember to find us at thorpepark09.blogspot.com!



Latest news:

21 February 2009

Construction update

Saturday 21th February 2009 – It’s my third visit in a week and just three weeks till SAW’s opening day. Many workers on site today, most came in just for painting and the theming. Lots of work has happened today, with some finishes and touches added around the site. Some signs for the ride have been put up as well as the CCTV cameras (not sure if they were real or just the theming) and barb wire put up on top of fences on the queue line behind the station building. Fake windows have been installed to the building. Not much testing going on today but managed to get you one or two videos. My next visit will be in 2 weeks but you can still see updates from around the web on my blog.
See Pictures or Video, you can also click on an image to enlarge.

Edit: I also find these shots on this Site after I just left the park, more painting has happend and the fast track and main queue line signs have been put up!!.
.

No comments:

Got an update? Get in touch!

Remember if you Got an update, you can Get in touch!
If you've recently visited Thorpe Park and have some great construction photos of “SAW The Ride” I'd love to use them, so everyone else can see a bit of the action. Let me know by emailing me at fredfred6@googlemail.com